- Company Website: https://pspdfkit.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Full Time
PSPDFKit is an international technology company that develops and maintains industry-leading PDF software frameworks. Our global customer base consists of startup businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and every type of client and customer in between.
We are seeking a Content Writer to join our marketing team to provide thoughtful and helpful content to software developers. For this role you will primarily be researching, analyzing and writing long-form original content. Our ideal candidate is passionate about writing and aligns with our core values.
PSPDFKit’s Core Values
- Continuous Improvement
- Be open to feedback and to changing your mind
- Search out and welcome different perspectives
- It’s always about people, our people and our customers
- Trust and be excellent to one another
- Explore, be creative, experiment and be willing to embrace the latest technology
- Aim to get things done the right way and care about quality
PSPDFKit is an equal opportunity employer with people from many different cultures and countries. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skill sets, perspectives, as well as providing our employees with a work environment free of harassment.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other non-merit factor. We’d especially love to receive applications from individuals who are underrepresented in the tech industry.
- Write long-form content that helps developers improve how their software applications work with documents. This can include blogs, case studies, whitepapers and reports.
- Conduct secondary research and collect information from different sources to create easily digestible reports.
- Conduct primary research by interviewing internal stakeholders, customers, prospects and industry experts.
- Liaison with marketing, sales and engineering team to identify, align and prioritize content opportunities.
- Help develop and manage an editorial calendar.
- Continually strive to understand our target marketing (developers) and share your insights with the team.
- 3 – 5 years experience as a writer
- A portfolio that includes a wide variety of content pieces you’ve written in the past
- An investigative and inquisitive mindset: a love of research, finding & interviewing sources, and learning about new topics
- Comprehensive knowledge and passion for all things editorial; editing, proofreading, and project coordination skills.
- Ability to collaborate, and brainstorm with passionate team members.
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous environment and communicate async (we are a fully remote company).
- Experience with software development or having a strong willingness to learn about document processing technology
- Competitive pay;
- Paid vacation (up to 5 weeks) plus an additional allowance for conferences;
- A family-friendly work environment and parental leave;
- Passionate and thriving work culture with focus on learning and self-improvement;
- International travel for company retreats;
- A remote-first focus and flexible working hours;
- Ownership of work and tasks.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 7, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page