Company Website: https://www.five9.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Freelance
Five9 is a leading provider of intelligent cloud contact center software for the digital enterprise, bringing the power of cloud innovation to customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Five9 provides end-to-end solutions with digital engagement, analytics, WFO, and AI to increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. The Five9 platform is reliable, secure, compliant, and scalable; designed to create exceptional personalized customer experiences.
Five9 is looking for an experienced Writer to develop short form content for promotional materials, video, infographics, social card copy, website content, advertising copy, and event booth messaging. In this role, you will develop the strategy to drive creative writing across tier 1 marketing priorities that will support and expand our company’s digital presence, and brand awareness, while directly contributing to pipeline and revenue goals.
Key responsibilities include developing an writing style guide and creating assets used to power a wide range of initiatives including demand generation, product marketing, brand awareness, and thought leadership. The ideal candidate will help establish a voice for the Five9 brand to engage with our customers, prospects and wider industry.
Location: Remote, US
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
Our headquarters are located in the beautiful Bishop Ranch Business Park in San Ramon, CA.
- You will audit current brand voice for marketing.
- Develop a creative writing brief to help facilitate timely development of writing needs.
- Participate in the cross-company task force for writing initiatives, and develop a core program accordingly.
- Develop and deliver original content as a core focus for your role
- Manage for consistent tone and writing style.
- Work as part of the creative team and the partner with demand gen and content strategist to ensure synergy and timeliness of projects.
- Optimize written content to meet core business objectives and review agreed metrics to ensure copy and written content is resonating with target audiences.
- Review external agency and writing resources to ensure timely and effective development of written content.
- Develop and maintain writing style guide, to be part of the overall brand guidelines.
- Skilled writer with 5+ years as a technical, creative copy, and advertising writer as a primary focus.
- Skilled at long form writing as a secondary requirement.
- Superior editorial, communications and project management skills as well as exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Mastery in creating a wide range of marketing assets.
- Proven track record of leveraging in-house subject matter experts as well as creating assets directly.
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and under tight deadlines.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours freelance
- Closing Date February 24, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page