Company Website: https://www.pearson.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
The Copywriter is responsible for developing original content for emails, brochures, websites, directories, newsletters, press releases, print ads, conferences/trade shows, and other direct response marketing materials. This person will also review marketing, media or client-developed content to ensure brand consistency/standards are met, formatting is aligned to specifications, copy is grammatically correct and materials are relevant to the audience. This requires a strong grasp of grammar, tone and editing abilities. The ideal candidate can collaborate effectively with internal and external team members to develop creative pieces using established brand voices and style guides, and who can evolve a brand voice through strategic marketing copy. The individual can quickly understand project requirements for day-to-day asset development and can prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines. This individual should also demonstrate a desire to mentor more junior-level associates and for continuous self-improvement.
- Provides World Class Marketing Client Service Management by creating synergies with internal teams and Academic Partners which empowers the business to exceed objectives.
- Works on the planning, implementation, development and or servicing of new marketing ideas for Academic Partners & internal teams.
- Supports communications projects for various components of the marketing life cycle or services.
- Participates in the development, execution and/or servicing of marketing objectives.
- Prepares & presents materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing communications area he or she supports.
- Provides Academic Partner insights and strategies which help enable internal & external teams deliver results that exceed objectives.
- Creates buy in from multiple constituents in a collaborative cross-functional environment.
- Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, English or related field is preferred, OR appropriate combination of education and significant experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in content marketing or a related field with specific experience in the following areas:
- Experience developing content for marketing/media campaigns for both digital and print
- Experience developing optimized direct response copy
- Experience developing marketing content, that supports communications, visual strategies and the brand
- Experience working within and maintaining client identity standards across channels
Experience proofing marketing pieces including: creative briefs, brochures, banners, outbound e-mails, etc.
- Experience supporting creative briefs which provide unique “outside the box” thinking.
Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects based on business-critical needs and meet deadlines
- Strong collaboration skills, as well as ability to work independently
Experience interacting with, presenting to, and maintaining good client/Academic Partner relations
- Attention to detail plus editing and proofreading ability
Driven to be creative, innovative and strategic
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location US-FL-Daytona Other Locations : US-FL-West Palm Beach, CA-ON-Toronto, US-IL-Elgin, US-AZ-Chandler, US-IL-River Forest, US-IL-Normal, US-IL-Carbondale, US-IL-Elk Grove Village, US-FL-Orlando, US-IL-Davenport, US-FL-Miami, US-IL-Bloomington, US-IL-Champaign, US-IL-University Park
- Salary Offer 54,000 - $72,000
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date June 2, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page