Company Website: https://tiereleven.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
- Creative Project Manager
- Location: Anywhere
Want to join our team? From anywhere? Doing what you love alongside a world-class team? Tier 11 is a unique team of high performers who LOVE Facebook advertising (and we think we’re among the best in the world at it).
Our customers are hand-picked quality businesses with great products helping to make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with world-class managed paid traffic.
Working At Tier 11
We believe Facebook advertising is a team sport (if done well). Every member of our team has a specific role to play to deliver results for our customers…
And delivering results is what we’re laser-focused on. Although we work independently and remotely, we function as a TEAM. We’re quick to help each other out, eager to expand our knowledge and always focused on what our customers need to reach their goals.
If that fires you up then you’ll fit right in!
About This Role
The Creative Project Manager will be a key member of our fast-growing creative team. The person who fills this role should be of two minds. Primarily, they’ll bring order and efficiency to our creative workflow. They’ll be meticulous at designing systems, a clear communicator, and will make sure that projects are delivered on time.
They’ll also have an eye for design and visual quality. They’ll be able to identify when an ad is on-brand and looks good. For ad creative that isn’t approved, the Creative Project Manager will be able to give clear notes on how to fix the issues.
- Exemplify the Tier 11 “Ideal Team Player” Profile.
- You own the process of creative production, ensuring the on-time delivery of ad creative.
- You’ll manage the day-to-day flow of creative projects through the production pipeline – taking prepared creative briefs from idea to deliverable.
- You’ll prioritize creative tasks, assign producers, manage deadlines, smooth obstacles, and communicate timelines.
- You’ll make sure that quality control and revisions happen in a timely manner.
- You’ll proactively communicate progress and raise red flags for issues that affect flawless execution.
- You maintain high standards of quality when approving a large volume of creative assets.
- You’ll make sure all deliverables match the expectations of the creative brief.
- You’ll give creative direction and clear notes to the ad producers.
- You’ll be the quality controller – checking creative deliveries for errors and compliance with Facebook Ads Policy.
- You’ll rely on your eye for detail, understanding of the brand style guide, and mastery of English grammar and spelling.
- You’ll ensure that all imagery, music, and typography are appropriately licensed.
- You’ll approve deliveries or send them for revisions.
- You improve and maintain our asset management system.
- You’ll organize final deliverables to make discovery easy.
- You’ll create and maintain project folders.
- Bonus – You’ll figure out a better way.
- A track record of successful creative management within the social media, marketing, advertising, video production, entertainment, or digital publishing space.
- Proficient with project management tools like Asana or Trello.
- Experience with digital asset management.
- Extensive knowledge of digital creative operations and production.
- Strong project management skills, excellent written communication, detail-focused, consistent organization, and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Bonus – basic Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects skill.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 13, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page