- Company Website: https://www.activengage.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Full Time
Here we GROW again! We are actively seeking new CEE’s to join our Messaging team! We are excited to be growing and have the opportunity to expand our team across the U.S.!
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Starting at: $14/hr
Department: Messaging Services
Location: Remote (Orlando area)
Next training classes: June 13th, 2022
We are transforming online shoppers’ experience. Join us!
Founded in 2007, ActivEngage is driven by the idea that conversations can change the world. Here, we combine our passion for technology with our mission to provide the most trusted live chat service to businesses across the globe. We take so much pride in developing our employees to take their experience as a Customer Engagement Expert to new levels with us by offering coaching, development, and training to further their career here. 95% of our positions are promoted from within!
What you can look forward to achieving:
Because when you’re at your best, so are we. Earn a sense of pride when you successfully help a customer and push your career and knowledge further. Working at ActivEngage means gaining the experience to explore different career options – from customer service and training to management, marketing, and more.
What to to expect- next steps for selected applicants:
- Receive an invitation to complete a brief video screening. It’s a great tool that we use use to help candidates showcase their true personalities and help us get to know them better!
- Email a screenshot of your satisfactory technical requirements (those details & instructions will be sent to you).
- Zoom interview with our Hiring Managers.
Training will last approximately 3 weeks and will run from the hours of 9am-6pm Eastern.
We are currently hiring for shifts between: 8am-9pm. These shifts are based on business needs and are subject to change.
Interested? Learn more about us here :https://www.youtube.com/user/activengage/featured
As an ActivEngage CEE, you will execute our core purpose to have meaningful conversations that build trust and encourage action. Our conversations are not scripted. CEEs need to think fast to provide a personalized experience for each consumer based on their wants and needs. You will receive initial training and training throughout your tenure, so you’ll be equipped to handle customers’ wants and needs with ease.
- Ability to Type 45 WPM
- Proficiency with Grammar
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Self-discipline for a structured WFH home schedule and environment
- Computer proficiency, including the ability to easily navigate and toggle between multiple screens, while typing at the same time
- Troubleshoot basic computer issues that may arise with your own equipment
- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Professionalism
- Detail-Oriented, Customer-Focused, and Career-Oriented
- Customer Service Experience is a Plus
- Bilingual or MultiLingual is a plus
- Weekend availability is required after initial training period
Computer Requirements & Peripherals
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processor or newer running at a minimum of 2.00 GHz
- Windows 10 OR Mac OSX operating system with latest updates
- 4GB of RAM minimum. 8GB preferred
- 15″ monitor or larger; each with 1080p or greater resolution (a second monitor is preferred)
- Webcam or integrated camera on laptop or ipad/phone. – This is used for team meetings and coaching meetings
- A webcam privacy cover is highly recommended when the webcam is not in use.
- Up-to-date active virus and malware protection software and a properly configured, working firewall.
- Google Chrome browser with latest updates
- Hard-Wired Broadband internet connection. Internet connectivity needs to be stable and fast enough to support video conferencing. Proof of 10mbps download x 2mbps upload (at a minimum) speed and reliability will be required.
- Robust training and on-going support – to help you feel confident servicing our customers
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: Accruals: 0-1 yr= 12 days, 1+yrs to 3 yrs= 18 days
- Flexible Full-Time Structures
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Earn extra $ with our Employee Eagle referral program!
- An engaging WFH atmosphere
- A Fun, Friendly, People-Focused Culture
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $14/hr
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 8, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page