Company Website: https://progleasing.com/
Remote Locations: Arizona
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
**MUST BE LOCATED IN ARIZONA**
Progressive Leasing is searching for individuals who know that working hard and having fun are two peas in the same pod! We’re currently accepting applications for Remote Customer Payment Assistance Representatives to join our amazing team. Since we totally get that cake isn’t worth having if you can’t eat it, here is what we have to offer; an opportunity to join an organization that provides competitive pay, an even more competitive monthly bonus, great people to work with (otherwise, what’s the point?) and a fantastic corporate culture! Interested in us? Help us get interested in you – apply today!
Start Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2020
Training: Full Time Mandatory – Mon-Fri from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available!
Shift (s) Available: Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM-2:30 PM or 11:30 AM-8:00 PM
Rotating Saturday’s Required: 6:30 AM-3:00 PM
Compensation: $15/HR + BONUS!
- Responsible for in-bound and out-bound calls, collecting on accounts that are <60 days past due
- Provide top tier support and service to our customers
- Customer Service and prior collections experience with impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer & Typing literacy/proficiency, working with multiple software applications/screens simultaneously
- Phone Experience in a customer service/call center environment preferred
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent, must also be 18 years or older
- You must be located in Arizona
- You must be willing to work in a Progressive Leasing location once they have been reopened.
- Progressive Leasing will follow the guidance of official public health and safety organizations, and will ensure additional safety measures are implemented before reopening any location.
- You must have a designated home-based workspace (preferably one that is quiet and free from distractions)
- You must have a wired internet connection with internet service speeds of at least 10 mbps download and 4 mbps upload to ensure continuous support through excellent call quality and high-speed response rates (wireless, DSL and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems)
This is a desk-based role which requires an individual to remain seated for long periods of time, ability to manually operate office equipment such as computer keyboard, mouse, calculator, phone, copier/scanner, and similar machines. As such, vocal dexterity and the ability to hear average-volume conversations is required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location ARIZONA
- Salary Offer $15/HR + BONUS!
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours 6:00 AM-2:30 PM or 11:30 AM-8:00 PM (M-F) rotating shift on Sat required
- Closing Date October 30, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page