Company Website: http://www.williamguthriedds.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Contract
6 Month Contract – Work From Home
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Start Date: 8/3/2020
Shift: 8:30AM – 5PM
Global pharmaceutical company is looking for 2 Customer Service Representatives to join their team on a contract basis!
Why should I use a service like Dawson?
We have connections at the top companies in Central Ohio. We can introduce you to the right people, provide personal support on the application and interview process, and make the overall experience easier than searching on your own.Why is this job posted by Dawson and not the company where I’ll work?
Top employers in Central Ohio come to Dawson to find the highest caliber of employees for their companies for a variety of reasons – maybe their HR department is short on resources, they don’t have an internal recruiter, or maybe they’re growing so quickly they don’t have time to conduct a search on their own.About Dawson
Dawson is a family-owned staffing and recruiting agency, continuously operating in Columbus since 1946. Dawson places professionals in temporary, temp-to-hire, and full-time jobs in the fields of administrative and clerical, customer service, warehouse and distribution, accounting and finance, creative, information technology, legal, and healthcare. Dawson is committed to the community with strong philanthropic and volunteer initiatives and has been honored with multiple “Top Workplace” awards by Columbus CEO magazine and “Best of Business” awards from Columbus Business First. Learn more, or find your next job today at dawsoncareers.com.
- Responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls, with ability to determine needs and provide one call resolution
- Responsible for reporting Adverse Events within the required timeframe
- Responsible for handling approximately 25 – 40 inbound calls per day with ability to determine needs and manage accordingly
- Create and complete accurate referrals and applications and keep updated on policy or procedural changes
- Resolve patient’s questions and concerns regarding status of their request for assistance
- Enter detailed information into company proprietary software while conversing via telephone
- Place outbound phone calls for patient follow ups or confirmations
- Maintain quality while providing an empathetic and supportive experience to the patient by controlling the patient conversation and educating the caller
- Interact with the patient referral sources to process new applicants
- Steward patient accounts from initial contact through final approval/denial
- Process all patient applications in accordance to set policy, procedures and PHI compliance
- High school education required
- 2-4 years related experience
- Experience should include knowledge of practices and procedure commonly used in a call center or customer service environment
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment
- Manage a high level of productivity
- Ability to multitask while conversing
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $13.00/hour
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours 8:30AM - 5PM
- Closing Date August 14, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page