Company Website: https://www.dropoff.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Dropoff provides reliable same-day delivery to enable businesses to meet rising customer expectations. Our sophisticated logistics platform allows enterprise businesses to gain visibility into their deliveries, equipping them to improve customer experience and streamline operations. National leaders in healthcare, retail and industrial partner with Dropoff to fulfill customer needs using our professional drivers and proactive customer service. For more information about how Dropoff is shaping the future of same-day delivery, visit https://www.dropoff.com.
Searching for your next challenge? If so, Dropoff might just be your dream job. We are disrupting the same-day delivery which is expected to be a $30 billion-dollar business by 2025 and Dropoff has quickly become a leader in the space. We are dramatically improving the client experience for our clients and their customers. Continually rated as one of the best places to work in Austin, TX by the Austin American-Statesman and a proud recipient of Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative (CSR). We view every customer interaction as an opportunity to demonstrate how much we genuinely care about our customer experience. We’re looking for a strong communicator who has great customer service skills, and someone who is technical enough to understand and address both delivery and product issues.
You will play a key role in helping define exceptional standards for the customer experience that distinguishes our company from the competition. In addition to supporting the needs of our customer base, you will also lead the order-to-delivery process for new prospects while acting as a liaison between them and our operations team to ensure delivery of time-sensitive shipments.
As a CSR, you are responsible for establishing and maintaining strong professional relationships internally and externally. Your proactive approach and sense of urgency will have the potential to build long-term business growth and profitability.
This position is 100% remote.
- Answer incoming phone calls; place outgoing calls and follow-up on customer questions (*must have ability to have a flexible work schedule)
- Handle incoming requests for new customers looking to place an immediate order
- Monitor Intercom chat tool to interact with prospects and clients
- Work with ticketing and chat systems
- Work closely with Sales to determine new business opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with other departments including Operations and Sales to communicate effectively on behalf of the client
- College degree preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, ability to multitask
- Quick learner and can intuitively provide an amazing customer experience to a variety of personalities
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
- Previous experience with customer service
- Sense of humor and a strong desire to be part of a fast-growing company
- Stock options (every employee is an owner in the company)
- Great Healthcare Plan for you and your dependents (we help you out with the cost!)
- Paid Time Off (work/life balance is important to us!)
- Culture (We are an inclusive team who celebrates our unique talents)Room to grow your career (we encourage internal career progression and are proud to see our team members take on new roles!)
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $31,000 - $42,000
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date October 25, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page