Company Website: https://onepaperworks.com/
Remote Locations: United States, California
Job Type: Full Time
PaperWorks is a leading, integrated North American full-service provider of 100% recycled paperboard and specialized folding cartons for packaging applications. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, we are committed to the highest sustainable forestry and procurement standards.
We want our team members to be proud of the essential work they do, our commitment to the environment, and the overall company. As part of our culture journey to be recognized as a Great Place to Work©, we continue to invest heavily in our people, our company culture and in state-of-the-art technology to be at the forefront of innovation and market differentiation. PaperWorks’ products are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and 100% Recycled Paperboard Alliance.
Our purpose is clear. Deliver innovative, value-added packaging solutions to the world while making it a better place for all.
We are seeking a passionate, driven Customer Service Representative to join our growing company! As our Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for monitoring customer accounts and product performance to ensure quoted terms and conditions are adhered to throughout the lifecycle of the order. In this role, you will be charged with resolving customer inquiries and requests and recommending actions with a high degree of urgency and accuracy. This is an excellent opportunity to deliver world class service and contribute to the success of our organization.
MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!!
- Manage customer accounts, provide process expertise, while exercising significant discretion and independent judgment to make tactical decisions based on business strategies.
- Build a positive rapport, maintain effective relationships, and proactively communicate the status of orders with customers.
- Assist in root cause problem solving surrounding customer issues and concerns.
- Provide accurate and continual communications to internal and external customers on any aspect of an order.
- Work in conjunction with customers, sales, the plants and other support functions to ensure the best service to our customers.
- Work with transportation, planning and plant teams to identify opportunities for improvements plans.
- Adhere to the requirements of managing customer accounts, and the importance of utilizing a cross-functional approach to developing and implementing a customer account plan.
- 3+ years customer service experience in high volume multi-shift/multi-site operation or equivalent combination of education and experience. Folding carton experience a plus.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize effectively, and show strong time management skills in a fast-paced business environment while maintaining attention to detail is critical.
- Demonstrated ability to perform math functions including working with fractions, manipulating and recording figures to provide accurate quantities, estimates and quotes.
- Ability to build key relationships with team members across the organization and develop an informal network of internal consultants.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills to build relationships and effectively communicate with team members company wide.
- Meaningful experience with Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Work, PowerPoint).
- A drive to overcome challenges and deliver world class service with a positive attitude!
This document outlines the minimum requirements of the position and is not intended to be all-inclusive of duties.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States, CA
- Salary Offer $30,000 - $41,000
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date February 14, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page