Company Website: https://truepill.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners, and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Create best in class, meaningful experiences for potential and existing patients over the phone and through messaging
- Handling and resolving calls and emails related to mail order pharmacy prescription shipments, including complaints
- Omnichannel Service- Inbound customer service phone calls and emails related to e-commerce experiences
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Become an expert with our software solutions, including but not limited to, Pioneer, Talkdesk, Zendesk Chat, and other internal tools
- Primary work will come from inbound calls and email support requests
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Program Hours of Operation are Monday-Friday, 7am- 9pm CST (5am-7pm PST), and Saturday-Sunday 9am- 6pm CST (7am-4pm PST)
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of computer systems and call center applications
- Ability to speak and write effectively at a high school graduate level
- Ability to identify problems and find their solutions
- Ability to demonstrate customer service skills in interactions with all patients, families, and staff including in high volume and stressful situations
- Ability to work independently as well as an integral part of the pharmacy team
- Ability to follow instructions and standard operating procedures
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Preferred: Experience with pharmacy-related customer support
- Preferred: Experience with Telehealth
- Preferred: Experience with startups
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours M-F, 7am- 9pm CST, Saturday-Sunday 9am- 6pm CST
- Closing Date October 27, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page