Company Website: https://www.zendesk.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Zendesk’s Customer Success team advises our wide array of customers as they map any number of business needs to Zendesk. We ensure customers are optimized and are scaling effortlessly through impactful engagements. A key fixture of our Success team is the work our Success Executives do to understand a customer’s business, work creatively to provide solutions to challenges, and help their customers’ business innovate and transform using Zendesk.
This role is fully remote; Eastern Time Zone preferred as this individual will be managing a portfolio of customers there and expected to align to business hours accordingly.
- Energized by working collaboratively to evolve and optimize a customer program
- Love for teamwork and the ability to work within different internal groups to enhance our customer’s experience
- Resourceful, and able to problem-solve independently
- Comfortable and autonomous working fully remote
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and works proactively to learn skills to succeed
- Proven ability to develop relationships quickly
- Ability to manage several customers at different milestones in their lifecycle with Zendesk
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
- Collaborate with your peers in Customer Success, Sales, Advocacy, Product, Professional Services, and throughout Zendesk to ensure customers are getting ROI out of their investment in Zendesk
- Actively manage a book of business to minimize churn and contraction by providing technical and business value
- Consult with support leaders across various industries to capture their business problems and work together on how to configure Zendesk in order to meet and exceed expectations
- Partner with the sales team in your region to understand where at-risk customers exist and formulate a plan to mitigate churn and contraction, as well as prioritize expansion
- Proactively partner with customers along their lifecycle to drive results, product adoption and ensure retention
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple customers at one time, surfacing trends and themes to your peers and leadership team
- Demonstrate excellent, creative presentation skills to keep customers engaged in virtual meetings
- Maintain product expertise across the Zendesk product suite
- Respond to high profile, high-impact customer escalations in a fashion that inspires confidence and continued customer loyalty
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience managing a portfolio of customers and impacting churn/contraction
- Good understanding of support process and infrastructure
- Excellent instincts and ability to interface at VP (and above) level contacts with ease
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
- Knowledge of common Customer Experience solutions (including but not limited to WFM, Messaging, QA, etc)
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Strong project management or organizational skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled
- Commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together
- Willingness to travel domestically for customer onsites once permitted and safe
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $79,000 - $110,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date February 14, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page