- Company Website: https://www.learnworlds.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Full Time
LearnWorlds is on a mission to educate. Our all-in-one platform empowers online trainers, educators and enterprises to create unique, interactive, and social learning experiences. A fully customizable, white-label solution to train employees and associates, educate customers or sell online courses to a wide audience.
We enable our users to create whole e-learning websites, author online courses, and provides the tools to market & sell them both as B2B and B2C products. We have done this through the creation of a cloud based e-learning platform that can be tailored to the users specific needs. Much more than just selling online courses, we have created everything required for a holistic and complete online learning experience.
Today, LearnWorlds has c.5,000 customers in more than 120 countries with 40% of them coming from the US. Our headquarters are in Limassol, Cyprus, and we have offices in Chania, Greece, however over 90% of the 130-member team is fully remote.
Reflective of growing activity in the ed-tech sector, LearnWorlds has recently secured a $32m investment from Insight Partners, a world-class VC firm, with a view to boost customer success, accelerate the marketing function and build out the customer base, with a focus on SMBs.
About the role
We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Specialist who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
- Develop and manage client portfolios
- Drive adoption and make sure customers use LearnWorlds to its full extent
- Focus on customer loyalty and build close long-term client relationships
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Hold product demonstrations for customers
- Improve customer onboarding processes
- Mediate between clients and LearnWorlds
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Minimize customer churn
- Be part of product design and product development discussions with your input
- At least 2+ years of experience in Customer Support, Customer Success or Sales
- Experience in SaaS would make a huge difference
- BS or BA degree in Marketing, Communications or other related fields
- Highly organized and able to multi-task with strong time management skills
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech-savviness and ability to learn new software
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Basic understanding of digital marketing principles will be a plus
- Passion for service, positive attitude and a team player
- Calm and fast problem-solver
- Competitive salary and a bonus scheme
- Private life and health insurance plan for you and you family
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Work in one of the top five e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow’s e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up the application form!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours flexible
- Closing Date September 8, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page