Company Website: https://www.iubenda.com/
Remote Locations: United States, Canada
Job Type: Full Time
We’re looking for a US (native) customer support agent to lead all support activities (chat, email, documentation – no phone) directed to our customers in the English language markets.
Remote in the US or Canada.
Both our offices are based in Italy, but we’re used to remote work.
iubenda is an online service that makes it easy for website owners, app developers, agencies and organizations in general, to comply with international privacy laws. We currently serve over 60,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries, in 8 languages. The company is very healthy and is able to finance its continuously growth independently. You can check out our website at www.iubenda.com.
Our vision is that the legal market is one of the few that are yet to be disrupted by technology – our aim, therefore, is to be the leading providers of software facilitated compliance solutions. We started from offering privacy/e-commerce compliance to SMB and so far we’ve been dominating this small niche.
Our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to embrace the challenge of a small company, take accountability for the tasks and own the issues and projects, with a team collaborative attitude.
- Your mother tongue is English and you are able to speak & write it perfectly;
- You have previous experience in online customer care roles;
- You like to sell and improve the lives of web and app developers.
- You have legal background or legal experience of some sort;
- You have experience in writing documentation, guides and articles;
- You are sales oriented;
- Surprise us with anything on top, like Italian language skills.
- LEARNING BUDGET – We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- REMOTE WORK – You can work from one of our offices in Italy or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- WORKPLACE FLEXIBILITY – Aside from having two offices in Italy, in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from, we have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract (52 days per year).
- COMPANY RETREATS – Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities. We offer a fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D’Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites or the Tonnara di Scopello.
- WORK EQUIPMENT – We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT – Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment. Besides, you will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY – We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid time-off (+25 weekdays/year).
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer COMPETITIVE SALARY
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged
- Closing Date June 20, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page