Company Website: https://www.mailerlite.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 700,000 businesses around the world keep in touch with their customers.
As we move towards even bigger and better things, we need more people on our team that are passionate and great at what they do. We’re looking for you!
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
- You won’t be bored
- Our customers are sending more than 20 million emails per day. Different questions that make you think and improve your knowledge definitely won’t keep you bored.
- You will be challenged with interesting tasks
- Communication with customers is done via email and chat. Our primary value and goal are to deliver WOW experiences through customer support (check all our company values here).
- Take ownership
- We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have experts at hand
- Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
- At MailerLite we embrace the remote culture. Half of the team works from our office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
- We’re not a startup that’s burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
We’re looking for smart, customer service-focused people to help our customers with daily issues by answering questions about features, integrations, creating newsletters and managing subscribers. Moreover, you will review customer accounts to make sure they comply with our Anti-Spam Policy.
- At least 1 year experience in customer support
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of any other languages (we especially prefer Russian, Lithuanian and Spanish)
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- Interest in Internet and marketing
- Ability to comfortably interact with a wide variety of customers (with varying technical savviness)
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service
- Self-motivated attitude
- You are a master at multi-tasking
- You have the ability to make a personal connection and explore customer needs, all while efficiently navigating resources to resolve inquiries quickly
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your newsletter)
- Availability to work on weekends as needed. We are looking to fill 2 different shifts:
- Shift #1 is from 5 PM to 1 AM EET (9 AM – 5 PM CST)
- Shift #2 is from 1 AM to 9 AM EET (5 PM – 1 AM CST)
- Competitive salary: $22,000-$29,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook Pro or Air, and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer $22,000-$29,000 (gross)
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours Shift #1 is from 5 PM to 1 AM EET (9 AM – 5 PM CST) Shift #2 is from 1 AM to 9 AM EET (5 PM – 1 AM CST)
- Closing Date May 27, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page