Company Website: https://www.bitfinex.com/
Remote Locations: (UTC+8/UTC+10/UTC+12)
Job Type: Full Time
We’re on a mission to create the most innovative and industry-leading cryptocurrencies exchange.
Our team is globally distributed, so clear communication is critical. We are in constant contact as we hustle to develop, support, and deliver the best platform possible for our users. If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have a disposition of confidence towards challenging technical feats, we want to talk to you.
We’re currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team in Australia/New Zealand timezone (UTC+8/UTC+10/UTC+12). The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Effectively handles inquiries and requests from corporate and professional traders
- Continuously upgrade skill sets
- Lead by example to demonstrate full ownership of outstanding customer service
- Contribute to the positive customer support culture through active participation and support of the Bitfinex vision, initiatives, and objectives
- Cross-team interactions
- You must be able to work independently with minimum supervision, flexible as to working arrangements and hours, and confident in making decisions in accordance with Bitfinex’s practice.
- Experience and a deep interest in working with Finance, Mathematics or Statistics
- Good understanding of trading and derivatives markets
- Strong analytical ability
- Experience in customer relations, ability to handle requests and inquiries is essential
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain world
- Security and privacy focus
- Familiar with Office Suites (especially Excel)
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location UTC+8/UTC+10/UTC+12
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours Australia/New Zealand Timezone
- Closing Date October 10, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page