Company Website: https://www.letsdeel.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Anywhere
- Type: Full time
Over $92B is spent every year by US companies on global talent. Remote work is growing exponentially, but global onboarding, compliance and payments haven’t caught up. Deel is the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything.
Our goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents with a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too.
Who we really are, the people behind Deel
Deel Headquarters is in San Francisco where our sales team likes to show off their view over the San Francisco Baybridge. Otherwise we are remote, New York, London, Toronto, Belgrade, Kiev Tel Aviv and everywhere and anywhere else.
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative, move quickly, enjoy building things, and can reason and debate without animosity. We’re generating revenue and growing fast. We’re recently [raised our Series A led by A16Z](https://a16z.com/2020/05/21/investing-in-deel/) and other amazing investors, including Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Weekend Fund, Daniel Gross. We form small teams, and scale fast.
As our Support Team Lead, you’ll be providing first line customer support and working on projects to optimize our support workflow. You will hold high levels of professionalism and Deel product knowledge. Our team is entrepreneurial, curious, passionate, and self-driven, and if you are too, we’d love to meet you.
What you will enjoy working on
- Delivering world class customer support
- Learning the Deel platform and product in-side out
- Creating customer support documentation and guides
- Working with the business operations team to optimize support workflows
- You have empathy and love for helping people
- You have great attention to detail
- You ask lots of questions
- You have experience working in the customer support function of a high pace tech company
- You have experience building process
- You speak multiple languages
- You have experience managing others
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 3, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page