Company Website: https://www.hotjar.com/
Remote Locations: EMEA
Job Type: Full Time
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3)
While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site.
We’re looking for someone to join our growing Customer Support team! Obsessing over our users is one of the key Hotjar values, so you’ll help us continue to deliver outstanding support.
Reporting to one of our Customer Support Leads, you’ll take care of hundreds of Hotjar users every week to ensure they get the reactive support they need to be successful using our product. You’ll also work on projects to evolve our customer experience, reporting back insights to our Product teams and keep our documentation updated as the tool evolves.
You’ll be an enthusiastic problem solver, keen to keep going until the issue is solved. Your customer empathy will come through in your writing style and great tone of voice. You’ll be comfortable adapting quickly and openly to changes, and keen to always learn and apply these insights to your work – with failures an inevitable part of your experiments.
We invest a lot in developing our support team, so this is a great opportunity for someone who loves helping people, and is looking to further their career in a customer-facing role.
The compensation range for this role is €45,000 to €60,000. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.
- Support our customers through Zendesk
- Help respond and support crucial company updates through multiple channels
- Help shape internal processes that directly impact engagement and improve our response times
- Update our internal knowledge base on Guru and contribute to department initiatives around knowledge sharing
- Collaborate with other departments including Product, Legal, Marketing and Customer Success
- Collaborate with a cross-departmental team to plan and execute projects including, but not limited to:
- Writing articles on our Help Center
- Assisting with Zendesk macros and general maintenance of our instance
- Creating and supporting our existing workflows in Slack, Zapier, and other tools
- You have a great tone of voice and the ability to explain concepts clearly
- Experience in a customer-facing role or a troubleshooting environment
- Because of the technical nature of our product, you understand how websites work. This includes being able to troubleshoot HTML and CSS issues in web browser-based developer tools
- Natural at problem-solving – with a huge range of customers using a complex product, it’s a crucial part of the job
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location EMEA
- Salary Offer €45,000 to €60,000
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date May 29, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page