Company Website: http://www.polleverywhere.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Poll Everywhere is a bridge that connects presenter to audience. It lets you embed live, interactive polls into your presentation. The audience responds to those polls in real time on their phone. Think of it as American Idol meets PowerPoint. We’re used virtually in schools, company meetings and special events across the globe – anywhere with a strong cell signal.
Poll Everywhere is also a healthy, profitable, and organically-grown company located in the heart of San Francisco. Our clients range from individual educators looking to engage their students, to flagship companies such as Google, TED, Starbucks, and more. These people put their trust in us when they go live, and we’re both humbled and driven by that commitment. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
Live audience participation is a high-stakes game. You have nervous presenters, stressed event planners, and the occasional television executive who all need clear, helpful advice. They also appreciate creative ideas for spicing up their presentation and enjoy a personality that matches our own quirky style.
We take helping our customers really seriously at Poll Everywhere. Everyone, from the engineers to the marketing team, relies on Support to channel the user – to know them, love them, and be their voice. People engage with our product when they’re at their most vulnerable. We want to make sure that experience is a positive one.
That’s why everyone at the company does support. In fact, many times the CEO is the first to answer the phone. It’s just that important to us.
- Learn the in’s and out’s of Poll Everywhere and our associated apps and integrations.
- Respond to emails and phone calls from our users with a blend of patience, wit, and crystal-clear communication.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and help developers diagnose bugs.
- Collect cool stories of how customers use our software and package them into material to teach new users.
- Be an effective, compelling advocate for our customers.
- Proactively identify ways to make your job easier and our customers’ lives happier, such as a revised FAQ, a new product feature, or a more intuitive interface.
- Be friendly with numbers. We really like data, and expect you to be comfortable playing with some basic metrics such as call volume, answer rates, and conversion.
- You’re experienced with Mac and Windows and are familiar with PowerPoint, Keynote, and/or Google Slides.
- You genuinely enjoy making customers happy. It’s just part of your nature.
- You’re also comfortable with technology, really dig it, and take pride in helping people use it.
- When a relative or coworker can’t “get the computer to work” you’re the first person they turn to.
- You are patient and empathetic, approaching customer questions with compassion and kindness while providing clear instructions.
- You have done technical customer support in the past and are looking for a new opportunity to spread your wings.
- You want to take on challenges at a place where your opinions not only matter, but will help shape the product.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 13, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page