Company Website: https://www.trafilea.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
We’re looking for a Demand Planning Manager for our N1 Ecommerce Market Shapermint.
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands powered by meaningful purposes.
Through our brands, we deliver wow-worthy experiences that empower millions of people in the US and worldwide, lighting up movements and communities that transform entire industries.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation. We have over 180 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values.
We have been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 Companies for remote workers.
Shapermint is one of the fastest-growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US. Since launching in June 2018, we were able to grow from 0 to $150M (and +3M customers) in less than two years at profits.
We offer curated styles from the world’s top brands that make women look and feel confident in their own skin. We’ve built a movement around confidence and women empowerment and changed the shapewear industry. 48% of our customers never tried shapewear before.
- Build an engineering and data team that will automatize all our main demand planning & supply chain tools.
- Estimate future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, developing efficient forecasts, and purchasing automated models to ensure the right inventory levels in each warehouse.
- Partner with Finance to deliver Inventory & Operations cash flow forecasts and meet our revenue, gross profit, and turnover targets.
- Provide deep analysis and reporting for Senior Management
- High attention to details for continuous improvement in forecast and inventory accuracy
- Lead the demand planning team, demand management activities, and demand planning strategy to deliver best in class forecasting processes, metrics, and behaviors
- Participate in special projects, providing leadership as needed on cross-functional teams.
- 6+ years experience in demand planning for Retail companies (ideal fashion/apparel eCommerce)
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage multiple demand planning reports simultaneously; including multi-disciplinary teams, budgets, and schedule information.
- Factfinder ability to ensure attention to detail and perfectionism
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong structured thinking skills as well as a proactive attitude
- Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make the best use of limited resources
- Experience working with both marketing, merchandise, and technology teams.
- Analytical, passionate, and easy-going spirit.
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary.
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 20, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page