- Company Website: https://www.employmenthero.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Full Time
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn – valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a Remote First’ approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
With a refreshed brand in place and a recent $1 billion unicorn valuation, we’re looking for a Mid-Weight Designer to help continue the evolution and development of our brand visual language, crafting a strategic approach to all of our marketing content and beyond. Reporting to our Lead Designer, the right candidate will have experience across brand design helping to craft campaigns, design for all content types from digital, print and everything in-between, and shape our vision to change employment for good.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Collaborate with our Lead Designer and the wider design team to conceptualise and design a diverse range of branded creative assets, bringing our master brand to life in compelling and exciting ways
- Assist our content team to design on-brand, beautiful downloadables, from eBooks, checklists and guides to paid social ads and organic content
- Enable the wider team to create compelling designs through the development of accessible templates, so that even non-designers are empowered to design
- Work with our design team to create compelling content across multiple media formats, including our website, digital advertising, social media, videos, animations, events and beyond
- Create distinctive and compelling visuals that are masterfully designed for a diverse global audience and varied demographics
- Proven design experience in a fast-paced marketing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe, Figma and Canva
- Willingness to take ownership
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A portfolio showcasing your skills in brand, marketing communication and design
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 15, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page