Company Website: https://akasha.org/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
If you’re seeking an exciting career opportunity or an authentic chance to learn new technologies and feel that you are up to the challenge please get in touch:
- YOU have a place in this team and project!
- FULL-TIME REMOTE
By combining blockchain technologies such as Ethereum and the Inter Planetary File System (IPFS), AKASHA has the potential to change the way ideas, thoughts and experiences are shared and stored on the Internet.
As part of our remote team distributed across the globe, you will work with some of the brightest minds in the blockchain tech space on unique and challenging ideas. You will also be in direct contact with the development and user community at large, actively participating in open discussions and brainstorming sessions.
On this note, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What’s meaningful to us is being a friendly, passionate person resonating with our purpose and genuinely interested in doing a phenomenal job towards a better world through technology, while also having fun along the way 🙂
We look forward to hearing from you! o/
- Experience in building and growing a developer community
- Experience in creating documentation/guides for developers
- Experience writing blogs meant for a technical/developer audience
- Ability to make complex technical jargon understandable to the layperson across a variety of mediums including video/audio/interviews with press
- An inquisitive mind, willing to undertake study in order to upskill in relevant areas
- Skilled in building relationships within a business and development context
Nice to have
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies (Ethereum, IPFS, Bitcoin, etc)
- Experience in open source projects
- A university degree in information technology
- Understanding of using social media management tools
- Image and/or video editing skills
- The opportunity to make a positive impact in the world
- A meaningful job in a young, dynamic and friendly team
- A work environment inspiring excellence and creativity
- Competitive compensation based on experience and performance
- The chance to play with ideas that could reshape entire industries
- Continuous learning opportunities and unique challenges to take on
- Flexible schedule
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours flexible
- Closing Date October 16, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page