Company Website: https://raketech.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Interested in joining our tribe? We don’t blame you. Here at Raketech, we’ve got it all: expertise, vision, purpose, and hunger for growth. Becoming a Raketekker means becoming a crucial part of our mission to become the best iGaming performance partners we can possibly be. Because we care about the talented people who stand behind our accomplishments. We promote a healthy work-life balance because we know that life gets in the way, and we are proud to be paving the way forward with remote-ish work. Our team is made up of diverse individuals who come together from various parts of the world to make sure we are always moving forward and finding new ways to improve in what we do.
A little something before we move on to let you know what the role entails. What do we look for?
Raketech hires the best. But what does it mean to be ‘the best’?
- Hunger/Passion to keep on developing
It’s not rocket science.
What does the role entail?
To the football fanatics, the hockey supporters and weekend racers, if you’re as BIG on sports as we are, then we’ve got the perfect job for you!
We’re looking for an English-speaking Digital Content Editor to join our creative team. Being passionate about sports is the key to this role, you must also be a brilliant multitasker and someone who is ready to roll up their sleeve and get stuck in too.
Interested? Drop us your CV if you’re up for the challenge.
Our recruitment process is quite straightforward. We like to keep our interviews very informal, after all this is a great opportunity for both of us to get to know each other better. To ensure effective and efficient recruitment we like to stick to the below defined process. Here’s how it works
You don’t live in Malta, and don’t want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com
- \Write, translate, distribute and edit sports related content relevant to the localized market
- Liaise with a team of freelance writers
- Plan and execute a content strategy and roadmap
- Maintain daily sports data & event info
- Assist and co-ordinate in site migrations into various markets
- Provide content quality assurance & proofing
- Optimize both on and off-site content
- Keep up to date on sports events & the latest news
- Create content for CRM, SoMe & advertorial purposes
- Carry out content audits to make sure our content is relevant, compliant and up to date
- Use our data to come up with fresh and creative content ideas
- Maintain relationships with broadcasters and partners
- Co-ordinate with a team of freelance writers
- Provide support for users
- Take part in ad-hoc duties to support additional business areas
- Fluent in English is a must, both written & verbal
- Fluent in a secondary language will be considered an asset (Finnish and/or Italian), but not a necessity
- Passionate about sports
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar field
- The ability to stick to deadlines
- Experience with WordPress
- SEO knowledge
- An eye for the little details
- The ability to work both independently and in a team
- Familiarity with sports / market compliance
- Understanding of web analytics & data
How To Apply:
Click apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date October 19, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page