- Company Website: https://movableink.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Full Time
Customers don’t experience data, they experience content. Movable Ink activates any data into personalized content in any customer engagement. The world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. Headquartered in New York City, Movable Ink and its more than 500 employees serve its global client base from operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
We are looking for an experienced Director, HRBP to lead the global HR Business Partner team. The HRBP team is responsible for the success of People initiatives across Movable Ink and are seen as trusted partners to all levels of the business by providing HR guidance, coaching and support. You will directly impact the success of company goals by partnering closely with business leaders to ensure their teams have the right resources, support and career development to thrive at Movable Ink.
This role reports to the SVP, People and will have the opportunity to set the foundation for our future by building best practices and programs.
- Be hands on in driving initiatives across employee engagement, employee growth and development, workforce planning and employee relations
- Provide coaching and HR guidance to executives, managers and employees, with an emphasis on the helping them understand what their options are and move towards a resolution for each situation, aligned with Movable Ink’s values; help employees of all develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills
- Build credibility and trust among employees and business leaders by taking a service oriented approach and acting as front-line HR Partner to resolve employee concerns and identify areas for improvement or additional support
- Work collaboratively with other members on the People team and business leaders to develop and implement people programs that retain and grow top talent, such as employee engagement survey action planning, career ladders and career development, supporting bi-annual performance review, promotion and merit process, to name a few
- Build and adhere to a systematic and compliant approach to all HR related work, with clear documentation and follow-through; build effective working strategies for global team
- Create processes and policies where you see gaps and continuously make improvements to what’s currently in place to help us scale as Movable Ink continues on its growth trajectory
- Mentor, develop and grow a global HRBP team, ensuring that they have the right resources and support to execute on the team’s goals
- 8+ years related Human Resources experience including expertise in employee relations, company culture, change management, coaching and performance management
- Thrives in a fast paced culture-oriented organization, understands the importance of utilizing data to make decisions, takes pride in having high accountability and understands how to navigate the complexities of a high-growth environment
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills; excellent project management and analytical abilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and motivated by building and finding solutions
- Track record of exercising strong judgment and maintaining objectivity and discretion with highly sensitive and confidential information
- True generalist who has “done it all” before on the HR side of things and is just as comfortable supporting a compensation and merit process as you are having difficult coaching and performance management conversations with leaders of all levels
- Has a people first mindset and approaches sensitive situations with empathy, but also understands the importance of balancing that with minimizing risk for the company
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date July 15, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page