Company Website: https://kabbalah.com/en/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
The Kabbalah Centre is a non-profit organization that makes the principles of Kabbalah understandable and relevant to everyday life. Kabbalah is an ancient spiritual wisdom that teaches the individual and the world as a whole how we can improve our lives. We believe at the core of the world’s great religions and spiritual traditions are truths that we call the wisdom of Kabbalah. Our goal at the Kabbalah Centre is to disseminate this wisdom as widely as possible to improve our individual lives, but also the collective and the world. The Centre was founded by Rav Yehuda Ashlag in 1922 and now spans the globe with brick-and-mortar locations in more than 40 cities as well as an extensive online presence.
The Kabbalah Centre International is looking for an editorial writer who will be responsible for producing unsigned work to a variety of outlets on a weekly basis. This writer will produce weekly blog articles, submissions to larger articles across a wide number of publications, and contribute to books in production. We are looking for an individual who can simultaneously manage researching and compiling content for lectures and interviews with their writing deadlines. This individual will also be able to create and maintain an organized library archive of all past writing.
This is a full-time, exempt position, working from remotely and reports to the Creative Director. The work week will be up to 40 hours or flex schedule.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Essential to this position is the writer’s ability to understand the unique voice of the individual they are writing for. This will require diligent study of the individuals past content, and a commitment to maintaining the integrity of this voice. The writer must be comfortable writing about topics related to self-help and improvement, including but not limited to: stress management, health & wellbeing, parenting, love & relationships, and change!
- 5 years of experience
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to explain complicated topics in simple terms
- Ability to produce high quality content, crafted in the writer’s distinct voice
- Advanced research skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently, but also work as a team player
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States Remotely
- Salary Offer $55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours work week will be up to 40 hours or flex schedule, Monday - Friday
- Closing Date July 16, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page