Company Website: https://study.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Freelance, Contract
Research & Copywriting – Multiple Countries – Contracted
Do you want to help educate and inform learners? Do you believe that affordable, accessible education is key to helping people improve their lives and launch their careers? Do you want to help millions of students make informed decisions about their futures? Well, we do too. Help us provide our students with high quality information that will help them succeed.
Here at Study.com, our quest is to make education universally accessible by providing articles, courses, lessons and quizzes that engage and inform students and life-long learners. Our courses are taken by tens of thousands of students a month and continually refreshed to ensure their accuracy.
We’re looking for freelance writers to produce engaging informational copy to introduce students to our courses, chapters, and assessments. This copy will help students navigate our vast library of educational resources, ensuring that every student finds the courses, lessons, and practice questions they need to succeed on their educational journey.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience: Writing and/or editing unique online content
- Abilities: Strong English language skills.
- Flexibility: Build your schedule around your life and work from home.
- Reliability: Reliable payments twice a month.
- Support: Access to a supportive in-house team to help you along.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Multiple Countries
- Salary Offer Reliable payments twice a month
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours Build your schedule around your life and work from home.
- Closing Date August 13, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page