Company Website: https://www.iqvia.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence, e.g., HRPSC, Finance PSC.
- Support line managers in the process of new employee orientation where appropriate.
- Provide advice and guidance to more junior members of the HR team as appropriate.
- Conduct ad hoc reviews as directed and propose recommendations in handling employment legislation, compliance, HR systems, practices and procedures and, with guidance, provide support and education to line management.
- Participate as assigned, with minimal supervision, in working with senior HR team members for the day-to-day development and implementation of redesign and new local and global HR initiatives.
- With guidance, provide HR Partnering management coaching and counseling.
- With guidance, act as Business Partner to assigned business areas.
- Work with more experienced HR team members on organizational effectiveness and HR partnering change management efforts associated with reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation.
- Provide reports and analyses as requested by senior management.
- Support line managers in the recruitment and selection process where appropriate.
- Manage HR-related queries and may work independently or in conjunction with senior members of the HR team and line management on issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree Req
- 4 years experience within an HR function as generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience Req Or
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
- Extensive knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation
- Expert coaching and counseling skills
- Effective leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good influencing skills
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Good ability to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to lead a project
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Professional HR accreditation
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $60,000 - $82,000
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date February 14, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page