Company Website: https://github.com/
Remote Locations: Asia Pacific
Job Type: Full Time
From open source to DevOps, organizations are looking for new ways to speed up software delivery—but still rely on traditional security tools. GitHub Advanced Security helps teams build safer code faster with the world’s most advanced semantic code analysis engine.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Software Security Specialist to work with the GitHub and Microsoft sales organization to drive the go-to-market strategy for GitHub Advanced Security with our sales team and joint deal cycles targeting strategic customers. The ideal candidate will have both the aptitude and passion to become masterful in GitHub Advanced Security’s product capabilities, underlying technology, and benefits in addition to being a proven enterprise sales expert that exceeds revenue goals.
We are looking for Enterprise Software Security Specialists in all of GitHub’s geographical selling markets (EMEA, US East, US Central, US West and APAC). The roles are quota-carrying sales roles that will report to the Director of Advanced Security.
- Business Development: Be part of a team that is aligned to exceed sales targets that are optimised for rapid market growth. Develop go to market plans to address the market opportunity for the GitHub Advanced Security product and services. Align resources to meet business goals and be a thought leader for GitHub, its alliance partners, Microsoft to support customer goals.
- Network building: Identify the right external stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; work cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success. Build a solid network of GitHub, Microsoft and alliance partner account and regional selling teams to ensure successful deal conversion. Work cross-functionally with technical product management, engineering, support, technical sales and professional services to demonstrate the value of GitHub Advanced Security and, in turn, help close business and ensure customer success.
- Risk Management: Identify account, territory and program risk and ensure any risk is mitigated. Effective communicator and presenter. Present strategic ideas to customers. Have the ability to work off-script and answer questions and contests in live settings. Evangelize the GitHub Advanced Security solution and program both to internal and external audiences.
- Problem Solver: Solve problems and hypothesize possible selling pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorm with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal scenarios.
Understand GitHub products and solutions: Understand how we enable customers to be successful with our products and services to help them be innovation leaders. Teach customers about their industries and offer unique insights to encourage customers to think differently about their business and discover the true value of working with GitHub.
- Experience selling DevSecOps or Application Security (e.g. SCA, SAST, DAST, IAST or RASP) products into the enterprise market segment
- Proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets, preferably at a security solution vendor
- Strong relationship building and deal structuring skills at Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Executive-level (CXO) communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to mentor others
- Willingness to travel approximately 40%, when it is safe and appropriate to travel
- Strong presentation skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible with the ability to work across different time zones
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Selling subscription-based licenses
- Experience using salesforce.com CRM
- Experience leveraging the CEB Challenger framework
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Asia Pacific
- Salary Offer to be discussed (full-time based and quota-carrying sales roles)
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours Flexible with the ability to work across different time zones
- Closing Date July 26, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page