Company Website: http://counterpath.com/
Remote Locations: EMEA
Job Type: Full Time
CounterPath is more than softphones. We’re more than a growing tech company. We pride ourselves in being world-class engineers, marketers, designers, builders, mentors and industry disruptors.
We believe that technology will truly revolutionize how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations with powerful communication tools that are secure, yet flexible for elastic business needs and a growing mobile workforce. With millions of users in 60+countries, CounterPath’s innovative software technology is changing the way people communicate around the globe.
We’re growing and have an immediate need for an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our team in Europe. This is a remote, work from home position and can be based anywhere in Europe.
We’re looking for proven, focused, competitive and energetic Sales professional to not only generate sales for our World Class Unified Communications products, we’re looking for someone we can build with. We’re selling complex VoIP software products so we need someone who understands telephony architecture and how an offering like ours fits in. This is a high-touch position focused on direct and indirect channel sales with a team approach to selling. To be successful in this role you must have top notch skills in qualifying opportunities and turning those opportunities into sales. Our ideal candidate is tenacious, driven, a master communicator and able to exhibit leadership by example.
CounterPath Corporation is revolutionizing how people communicate in today’s modern mobile workforce. Its award-winning Bria solutions for desktop and mobile devices enable organizations to leverage their existing PBX and hosted voice call servers to extend seamless and secure unified communications and collaboration services to users regardless of their location and network. CounterPath technology meets the unique requirements of several industries, including the contact center, retail, warehouse, hospitality, and healthcare verticals. Its solutions are deployed worldwide by 8×8, Airbnb, AmeriSave, BT, Citibank, Comcast, Fusion, Fuze, Liberty Global, Uber, Windstream and others.
- Initiate sales leads through active prospecting activities including establishing new contacts in existing verticals and markets
- Qualify, develop, and close opportunities through superior solution selling tactics
- Aggressively drive sales opportunities through funnel
- Conduct first-rate sales presentations and product demonstrations via webinars and in person
- Collaborate with internal marketing department to develop lead generation campaigns and shape the direction of business development activities
- Partner with internal stakeholders and sales engineers to cultivate a team selling environment
- Establish long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Manage sales opportunities through effective forecasting and account planning technique
- Self-starter and team player, that is motivated to build our business
- Has a personal goal of increasing the role within CounterPath by exceeding goals and demonstrating inherent leadership skills
- Well versed in identifying decision makers and experience establish and fostering relationships with ‘C’ executives
- Team oriented interpersonal skills, skilled in building and fostering professional relationships with a desire to collaborate with a globally distributed, virtual team
- Expert communicator with exceptional listening skills
- Experience in working and selling across EMEA
- 5+ years’ experience selling high-technology software solutions. Ideally, you have experience selling Unified Communications and Collaboration software
- Demonstrable strategic thinker with tactical sales skills in the areas of forecasting, qualifying, account development and account management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English and in one or more of these languages: German, Dutch, Spanish, French
How To Apply:
Click “apply ” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Europe, UK
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 8, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page