Company Website: https://www.datasafe.com/
Remote Locations: USA
Job Type: Full Time
Here at DSI, we are the leading company in our industry in the Miami area. We’re pleased to serve and honor our mission statement. We are hiring an experienced achievers to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious DSI is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Estimated Salary: $49,000 – $65,000 a year
- Develop, update, and maintain computer software application that run automated tasks over the Internet (Bots – aka web robot, Internet bot). Bots perform tasks that are both simple and structurally repetitive to quickly and accurately extract data from external websites
- Ensures all bots meet full QA standards ensuring the Dataset is correct.
- Meets performance metrics as expected, with goals on a weekly and monthly basis including number of bots maintained, how frequent errors are – what type of errors, and how many new tasks are built.
- As experience grows will have an understanding of the bot library, spidering software, and database processing of extracted data.
- Code, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, applying knowledge of system capabilities, subject matter, and logic.
- Perform revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Consult with managerial and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes
- Two year degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of computer programming methodologies
- Superior analytical skills
- Able to learn and adapt to new software
- Basic knowledge of HTML, web technologies, and programming languages
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Capable of writing basic SQL queries to check on the results of assigned bots and basic tables used to store job data
- Familiar with Design Studio, Microsoft SQL Server , and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer $49,000 - $65,000 a year
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Associate Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date July 29, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page