- Company Website: https://swissborg.com/
- Remote Locations: Europe
- Job Type: Full Time
We are SwissBorg, a FinTech scale-up headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 600,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 39 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced, confident, and result-driven Financial Controller to manage and improve SwissBorg financial performance. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills, be detail-oriented and be well-versed in accounting principles. You will play a big role in SwissBorg growth and success. The goal is to contribute to the financial strategy of the business and be instrumental in the development of internal control policies and procedures.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts, identify results, report trends and variances
- Contribute to company financial strategy and decision-making processes
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Supporting audit processes
- Develop and document business and accounting policies
- Asset protection by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Advanced degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Minimum 3+ years of accounting and finance experience
- Accounting qualification is a plus
- Strong focus on controls and processes
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Auditing experience a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Fluent in English written and spoken is a must
- Have both keen attention to detail and the bigger picture in mind
- Ability to work independently in a virtual, global organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit, thinking out of the box, ideally with experience in a startup environment
- Strong interest in Crypto & Blockchain
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Europe
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 7, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page