Company Website: https://surityco.ltd/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Freelance, Part Time
To strengthen our team, we are looking for new colleagues in the field of mobile development. As a mobile developer for Android you work on exciting projects in the health and fitness area and develop creative solutions with outstanding user-experience. Your main task is the development of new app and optimization of already-on-the-market apps.
We live an open culture and support remote work and part-time models.
This job position is part-time only and freelance based.
- Development and optimization of great mobile apps
- Take over responsibility of all parts of our new android apps
- Managing technical debt, and repaying it, when the time is right
- Extending our automated testing capability
- Work with pull requests
- Work closely with our Designer to guide mock-ups and early prototypes and provide informed advice based on Android platform guidance and restrictions
- Good experience in Android development with Kotlin
- Experience with REST-based APIs
- You are familiar with Android Studio, git and git based workflows
- Ability to write code that is well-structured, idiomatic, reusable, and easy to understand
- Open minded and creative personality
- You are highly self-driven, responsible, reliable and keen to learn and improve.
- Experience with iOS is a plus yagJzhkdapAsCM
How To Apply:
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours freelance
- Closing Date July 29, 2020
- Job Application Via Employer Email