Company Website: http://www.talentinc.com/careers/remote
Remote Locations: Canada, UK, United States
Job Type: Freelance
Do you want to get paid to help people reach their professional goals? Do you want the freedom and flexibility to work whenever and wherever you want? Do you love to write?
There are millions of talented people out there that need help putting their best foot forward in the professional world. Interested in helping them get there? If so, let’s talk!
Here at Talent Inc we are committed to helping talented professionals show the world what they are truly capable of. Since launching in 2014, we have helped over 300,000 job applicants land their dream jobs. As a team, we are constantly looking for new ways to help people achieve their career goals. Our engineers have been busy developing technology that has allowed us to expand and enhance our services to prospective job seekers all over the world, but at the end of the day, a job-winning resume needs a skilled writer to provide the personal touch. That’s where you come in!
Using our proprietary technology, you will work hand in hand with job seekers to craft their new resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles. Our technology is designed specifically with writers in mind. We provide all of the tools and support you need to be a successful writer!
- An exceptional writer
- An established professional with at least 3 years of experience.
- Detail-obsessed with a passion for helping others reach their goals
- Strong and empathetic communicator and collaborator
- Microsoft Office wiz
- Self-starter with superb time management and organization skills
- Be a part of a community of talented writers and career professionals
- Flexible, self-established hours in a remote role
- An opportunity to earn up to $3500 per month
- More than enough orders to fit your schedule year-round
- Access to industry-leading writing tools and services
- Total control over which customers you work with
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Canada, UK, United States
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours Flexible, self-established hours in a remote role
- Closing Date April 17, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page