Company Website: https://www.altaits.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Contract, Full Time
ALTA is supporting a Temp-to-Perm opportunity in which a client is seeking a Front End Developer (Public Trust Clearance).
This position is 100% remote. Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
ALTA IT Services is seeking a Front-end Software Developer that is passionate about producing quality data-centric products for the end user community. The ideal candidate will be able to develop front-end components leveraging Vue.js.
ALTA IT Services, is an established leader in IT Staffing and Services, specializing in Agile Transformation Services, Program & Project Management, Application Development, Cybersecurity, and Data & Advanced Analytics. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
Standard Hours: 40
Compensation Range: 100000.00 – 120000.00 Per Hour
- Design, develop and enhance front-end web app components and capabilities
- Interact with a cross functional team of business analysts, developers, testers, scrum masters and product owners to design, development and implement features and capabilities
- Coordinate with other teams (Test Automation, REST API, DevOps, etc.) to communicate and resolve dependencies and issues
- Participate in sprint and program level Agile ceremonies and play an active role in meeting commitments
- Identify and communicate risks, issues, and dependencies to your team as well as the program and mitigate them in a timely manner
- Experience conducting code reviews and enforcing coding standards
- Experience integrating with REST based API service components
- Must have hands on experience with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development practices
- Experience establishing and implementing unit testing framework and automated testing frameworks for front-end components
- Experience working with developing and deploying production facing web applications
- Experience creating and managing technical documentation
- Experience with Tomcat, Apache, and similar webserver technologies
- Experience working in cross-functional Agile environment
- Bachelor of Science degree and the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience working with User Experience teams to integrate design standards and practices
- Experience in interviewing candidates and on-boarding new joiners
- Experience leading development teams
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer 100000.00 – 120000.00 Per Hour
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours 40 hours per week
- Closing Date October 15, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page