Company Website: /https://alchemyandaim.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Alchemy + Aim was founded by Brandi Bernoskie, a website developer turned strategist who has been working with creative entrepreneurs and change makers for over five years. Our clients have included thought leaders, creatives, coaches, bloggers, and people playing big in the world — from Laverne Cox to Kate Northrup to Brené Brown and beyond. We believe in building strong long-term relationships with clients so they feel supported in their online endeavors. The same goes for the Alchemy+Aim team. This business was built entirely on referrals, so we know that it’s people who matter most — and that includes everyone who works for A+A.
Most importantly, we create websites that are easy to use and intuitive for clients.
This is a contract position. Most payments are made on a per project basis.
- You’d be communicating with the team regularly. We use Slack for regular communication and Basecamp for project management. There are occasionally some video chats we’ll need to do either via video chat.
- You know how to work with Woocommerce.
- You’re very comfortable working with Advanced Custom Fields.
- You understand how to work with cPanel, working with databases directly, and are confident migrating websites to new hosts.
- You can build custom front-end features.
- You can work from anywhere. No moving for a job involved. If you’re happy where you are, stay there. If you’re unhappy, move somewhere new. This job will go with you. (If you want to spend a month working from the Italian countryside or in a Scottish pub, more power to you.)
- You decide what you want your hours to be for projects. For technical support, we do need someone who would be available standard East Coast time work hours (9am-ish to 6pm-ish) — we do have one developer who is involved with tech support already, so there is some flexibility with timing. You will need to communicate with the team regularly.
- You get paid an agreed-upon flat rate on a per-project basis for larger projects and hourly for support work.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $50,000 — $100,000
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours standard East Coast time work hours
- Closing Date July 17, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page