Company Website: https://www.percona.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Remote work from home. Open to worldwide candidates but prefer European time zones.
Percona is a respected thought leader in the open source community. We provide services and software for MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Maria DB to open source users globally.
Percona is remote-first and globally dispersed; we have 250 people in almost 40 countries. We offer a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard. The growth and development of our staff is a top priority; we provide funding for training, certifications, conferences and more.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, who also know how to have fun and are always willing to lend a helping hand. We offer flexible hours, the ability to work remotely and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.
We are looking for a user experience focused developer to help present complex infrastructure management capabilities to our users in an easy to understand but feature-rich manner. You will build interfaces that are capable of managing single nodes all the way to thousands of systems so being able to think both large and small scale will be critical. Our PMM product has both a monitoring and management component, not to mention a “lite” cloud-based component to it so you’ll need to work across team boundaries to ensure that our software works together to make the users lives easier.
- Programming fundamentals
- Database experience in any of MongoDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Testing fundamentals, or desire and ability to learn and master
- HTML, CSS, and LESS/SASS, Bootstrap
- Various charting libs (d3, Highcharts, Rickshaw, etc.)
- Good with Math and Statistics
- Agile (Scrum) practice (deliver working code regularly)
- UI/UX theory and practice
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to work with others we sell as independently in a fully remote environment
- Git and GitHub
- Docker experience
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Having Go experience will be a huge plus
- Experience building distributed web apps
- Additional experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (Prometheus, Clickhouse)
- Apache and nginx
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Jo application!
- Specific Job Location worldwide
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours European time zones
- Closing Date October 13, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page