Company Website: https://paperpile.com/
Remote Locations: EUROPE
Job Type: Full Time
Paperpile helps researchers to find, organize, read, and write academic papers.
In addition to the Paperpile app, we have recently introduced a new product BibGuru for students. We are signing up thousands of new students every day.
Our user base is growing fast, and so is the team around it.
- As part of a small team, everything you do matters. You only work on stuff that has a direct big impact on the product and our customers.
- Work from anywhere on your own schedule. As a remote-first company, we communicate with tools like Slack, Figma, and Notion to move our product forward fast.
- Work with an interesting and diverse community of academics. Our customers use Paperpile to study climate change, cancer, or medieval history. You interact with them directly to understand how we can make their work more productive.
You will take responsibility for substantial parts of our codebase and develop and ship new features and products.
This job is fully remote but we only hire in EUROPE at this time.
- You can work independently and write clean, reusable and testable code.
- You can work and communicate within a Scrum team and produce production-ready code efficiently and on time.
- You have a deep understanding of core web technologies (REST APIs, CSS3, HTML5)
- You have experience with Node.js and the ecosystem around it (Express, Babel, Webpack, Jest, Yarn)
- You have experience with React and have worked on large React-based web apps before.
More useful experience (optional):
- React Native
- Browser extensions (Chrome/Chromium, Safari, Firefox)
- Native iOS and Android development
- AWS, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Linux
- Background in research or academia
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Europe only
- Salary Offer €40,000-€60,000
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date June 2, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page