Company Website: https://demoflow.io/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Demoflow is looking for a Full Stack Engineer. In this role you will design, develop, and deploy large integral parts of our application. We have a pipeline of features that span all areas of the tech stack, so you should be excited about the possibility of having a big impact on the product.
Backed by leading investors such as FirstMile Ventures, Slack Fund, Next Frontier Capital, and RTP Seed, Demoflow is on a mission to provide sales teams with a platform to collaborate more efficiently in today’s increasingly-remote work environment. Our leading platform enables sales teams to more effectively work together to boost productivity, increase revenue, and decrease sales cycles. We help small- and medium-size businesses with an easy-to-use solution to up-level their sales while allowing enterprise companies to cut through the complexity of longer sales cycles.
Our company culture is driven by a value-based framework where our clients’ success and their client’s success is ultimately our success. We foster employee growth and development, and always strive to promote from within. We look for dedicated team players willing to give it their all in our fast-moving and ever-evolving, startup.
- Architect, design, develop, and deploy features across the tech stack
- Monitor, edit, and scale our infrastructure
- Write automated tests in all areas to ensure we can continue to iterate quickly
- Evaluate third-party tools versus building features “in house”
- Communicate daily progress with the rest of the engineering team
- Interface with Sales and CS teams to ensure we are always working on the most important jobs each day
- Present new ideas and respectfully debate those ideas with the team
- Deliver and receive open, honest, and constructive feedback
- 2+ years’ experience in Rails or React, with at least 1 year of experience with the other
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about writing maintainable code, automated testing, and thorough code review
- Ready to be challenged, learn, and grow every single day
- Experience working at an incredibly fast moving organization and passionate about building a category-defining product
- Able to take high-level requests, break them down to digestible tasks, and own them to completion
- Experience with Electron, GraphQL, Jest, NodeJS, and the AWS infrastructure
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $90 - 120k
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (Full time based)
- Closing Date August 15, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page