Company Website: https://study.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Contract
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by providing fun, engaging video lessons and other learning resources for students, teachers, and parents. Today, over 30 million students use Study.com every month to achieve their educational and academic goals.
To supplement our existing collection of math lessons, we are now developing an extensive library of example problems with clear, step-by-step explanations to help students develop and practice their math skills.
We are looking for passionate math experts to help us create these example problems and tutorials!
- Choosing from a large list of high school math topics & problem types
- Creating engaging, step-by-step videos teaching students how to understand & solve example problems for a specific math skill
- Expertise in high school level math, such as algebra, geometry, and trigonometry
- Teaching or tutoring experience in high school math or a related subject
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in mathematics or a related field
- Fluent English writing and reading skills
- Technical expertise and equipment for creating instructional videos for virtual learning
- Reliable payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via Paypal
- Flexibility: Work according to your own schedule with no waiting, no assignments, and productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Work satisfaction: The knowledge that you’re helping millions of students achieve their academic goals!
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer Timely, reliable payments
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours freelance
- Closing Date March 28, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page