Company Website: https://www.datasafe.com/
Remote Locations: USA
Job Type: Contract
Here at DSI, we are the leading company in our industry in the Miami area. We’re pleased to serve and honor our mission statement. We are hiring an experienced achievers to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious DSI is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
The HR Assistant role within DSI will provide support on administrative processes to HR staff, managers, and employees. As an HR Service Center member, the HR Assistant will assist the HR Coordinators with administrative projects and tasks.
Estimated Salary: $34,000 – $44,000 a year
- Gathers standard information, files, and documents to assist with administrative projects.
- Carries out administrative aspects of assigned HR programs, policies and services.
- Documents updates to existing written corporate HR administrative processes.
- Provides employees with standard information and guidance regarding the administration of major HR programs, policies and services.
- Escalates inquiries of a more complex nature to HR Coordinators or HR Team Leads.
- Supports the recruitment team by scheduling candidate interviews and creating offer packets.
- Establishes and maintains personnel files for all new hires.
- Data entry for all new hires into HRIS system.
- Assists in identifying recurring issues, problematic trends, and in recommending changes in basic procedures.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 5 years’ HR generalist experience.
Experience in computers strongly preferred. Bilingual (Spanish) speaking skills a plus.
Must be able to work independently and have well-developed interpersonal skills, effective verbal and written communication skills and high motivation/initiative.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location USA Work at Home
- Salary Offer $34,000 - $44,000 a year
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged
- Closing Date July 29, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page