Company Website: https://employmenthero.com/
Remote Locations: APAC and UK
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Hero is one of Australia’s fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. Having expanded globally in late 2020 we will continue to grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First’ approach with our team. We don’t mind if you live in Broome, Bendigo or Bondi, if you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you.
We are very excited to be expanding across APAC and the UK and are therefore looking for driven and well-organised junior HR specialists to join our Implementations team. Day-to-day you’ll be supporting our customers on all things HRIS implementations. Your number one focus is to ensure that Employment Hero customers have the knowledge and support they need to proficiently operate and administer our HR software, including ensuring they have excellent learning experiences and as a result; they’re highly satisfied with Employment Hero products.
If you are a problem solver, enjoy working with customers, love HR and want to help bring further value to our software, then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Support the HR implementations journey, responding to customer queries and providing technical support during the implementation process
- Deliver effective HR Education content for our customers, based on HR best practice with the support of the HR Education Manager’s
- Support the end to end Guided HR Implementation service offering
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer implementation challenges
- Influence customers to get value from the Employment Hero software for their business
- Contribute to continuous improvement strategies on the way we implement clients
- Documentation of content to support system implementation
- Recent graduate from a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources (or relevant Qualification) OR 1+ year experience in a HR function
- Experience delivering training and development both internally and externally (e.g. onboarding new employees)
- Experience administering a HR Information System (HRIS)
- Experience administering a recruitment Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Experience working to setup KPIs and targets
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location APAC and UK
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (Full time based)
- Closing Date August 21, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page