Company Website: https://www.dreamhost.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Contract
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of People, this position provides administrative and secretarial support for the VP and Talent Development Coordinator of Human Resources.
This position is a short-term contract M – F, 20-30 hours per week.
DreamHost provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Schedule and organize complex meetings such as conferences, trainings, and department activities
- Establish, develop, maintain and update filing systems. Retrieve information from files when needed
- Ensure the utmost level of confidentiality
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with employees via Slack (instant messaging system)
- Communicate and coordinate with candidates to usher them through the sourcing and hiring process
- Associate’s degree or equivalent
- Two years of experience in Recruitment or 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System
- Strong training coordination experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong operational and process skills with attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while delivering high results; strong execution and organization skills
- Comfortable embracing existing technologies used in the Human Resources function; being willing to learn new technologies when necessary
- Working knowledge/experience with/of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite applications such as, Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Associate Degree
- Working Hours M– F, 20-30 hours per week
- Closing Date August 20, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page