Company Website: https://www.youneedabudget.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Before ‘content marketing’ and ‘social media’ were buzzwords, YNAB’s marketing efforts were anchored in content and community. And we’re doubling down.
Considering the size of our current team, we pump out a remarkable amount of content, but we are looking for a sharp, creative, curious storyteller to help us take it to the next level.
You are marketing-minded and love nothing more than nailing a message with the kind of laser focus that pierces the hearts of your target audience. Sure, you can (and do!) pull direction from the data, but you excel at all-the-feelings that make storytelling such a powerful tool.
You have a solid understanding of content marketing, social media marketing, and lead generation. Of course, you are an excellent writer and editor, but even more than that you understand that it is the right content, for the right audience, in the right context, that converts.
YNAB is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences to be critical to our success and are passionate about creating a welcoming, supportive, and collaborative environment for all employees. All are encouraged to apply as we continue to grow a smart, hard-working, and diverse team who love working together to build something that matters.
- Have at least 3-5 years of professional writing experience with a portfolio that showcases hitting daily or near-daily publication deadlines.
- Can nail the YNAB voice, but also have a distinct voice all your own.
- Excel at juggling multiple projects and timelines at any given moment, and switching gears keeps you fresh and stimulated.
- Can write or edit engaging blog content of all shapes and sizes (first person narrative, educational, inspirational, practical/how-to).
- Write emails that get opened, ads that are clicked on, and landing pages that convert.
- Write snappy ad copy, educational scripts, and who knows, maybe even an e-book or a 6-week course for a niche audience. We’re full of surprises—can you write them?
- Establish strategies and processes for optimizing and repurposing/republishing content to improve SEO and increase sign-ups.
- The possibilities are endless, but we want someone who is pumped to help craft the strategy and then write the thing. (All the things!)
- Make us laugh.
- Manage your time exceptionally well and are comfortable working remotely.
- Are incredibly organized, flexible, and collaborative.
- Never met a deadline you didn’t love.
- Are self-motivated and driven by nature, maybe even a little competitive.
- Stay laser-focused on the big picture, without losing sight of every. last. detail.
- Are wildly productive and independent, but a team player at heart.
Bonus point if:
- You already use and love YNAB (litmus test: what does WAM stand for and what does it mean?)
How To Apply:
Click “apply below to process your Job application!
Apply by 11:59PM PST on Sunday, February 28th, 2021. Firm. It’s a real deadline. The kind you love.
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date March 19, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page