Company Website: https://www.learncube.com/
Remote Locations: United States, Canada, Mexico
Job Type: Full Time
Covid-19 is causing huge disruption to the education sector but also massively accelerating trends for online teaching & learning by several years. This creates a very unique window of opportunityâ€¦
LearnCube, a virtual classroom software startup, is perfectly placed to help the millions of teachers and students that need a solution right now.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Inside Sales Representative who is passionate about improving education and can focus on our customers & prospects in North America.
Our mission is to transform live online education. We do this through our award-winning online classroom, by helping education entrepreneurs succeed online, from the individual tutor, to some of the world’s largest tutoring companies. We also have a special strength in online language education, where we work with iconic language education companies like Babbel.
We are a 6-year-old company based in London and have a vibrant “remote-first” culture with people from the United States, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa and many more.
As an Inside Sales Rep for LearnCube in North America, you will be working with an all-star team, building new business relationships, and proudly selling extraordinary education solutions that the world needs more than ever.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow professionally and contribute to the company culture with LearnCube.
Talking about culture, we offer a supportive, safe and fun work environment. Whatever gender, race, sexuality, nationality, religion, education, languages or quirks you have (or don’t), we don’t mind. Just bring strong values of honesty, trust, grit, motivation, and energy.
You will be expected to prospect, research, contact and close new business opportunities, particularly with owners of tutoring companies based in the United States.
Salary: $60,000 — $120,000
- Outbound sales
- Inbound sales
- Key account management
- Product demonstrations via LearnCube’s Virtual Classroom
- Ambitious, energetic, honest, humble and motivated by the mission
- 1+ years of remote outbound sales experience (bonus if in education or SaaS)
- Strong interest in building an exciting career in sales
- Some experience with academic (online) tutoring, education, technology is useful
- Excellent oral communication and written skills
- Show initiative and be a self-starter, who is willing to take on projects.
- Second language a bonus (Mandarin, German, Arabic, Spanish & French are all especially helpful)
- Ability to adapt and grow (startup life isn’t a straight line).
However, we do have some non-negotiables…
- We have a strict no d—head policy.
- A passion for education. Bonus for anyone who has EdTech Saas experience.
- Are you fluent in spoken and written English? Note, you don’t have to be a perfect native speaker.
- Do you already share our values: honesty, trust, grit and motivation?
- Foundational sales and communication skills
- Ability to and experience in prospecting, research, cold calling, outreach campaigns, presentations, and demos.
- We are looking for someone who can work to the Mountain/Pacific Time Zone.
Aside from the non-negotiables, please don’t worry if you can’t check absolutely every criteria above (you’re probably more awesome than you think).
Aside from a competitive salary with an exciting bonus structure based on performance, what you’ll get from LearnCube?
- Freedom to live wherever you like so long as you have reliable, fast internet and a permanent residence with the ability to work predominantly PST hours.
- Largely PST business hours but you manage your day.
- 1 x per year, you will enjoy an all-expenses-paid team trip to an exciting location in Europe (Flight rules permitting))
- We’ll provide a monthly contribution towards your favourite local co-working space if that is your preference
- Significant professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to go to conferences and other networking events
- Oh… and you’ll feel much more motivated knowing you’re changing the world for the better; improving both the access to and quality of education across the world.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States, Canada, Mexico
- Salary Offer $60,000 — $120,000
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours Mountain/Pacific Time Zone.
- Closing Date February 17, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page