Company Website: http://moderne.st/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
We are a team of creative people who build a collaboration and insight platform for creative marketing teams (moderne.st). Moderne is an early-stage startup, we are currently participating in an acceleration program by Next Media Accelerator (nma.vc) in Hamburg, Germany.
We’re looking for a Junior Insight&Trend Analyst to join our team!
This is a 100% remote position.
So if you’re a highly motivated writer and researcher with a keen eye for detail, and you consume more information than humanly possible, Moderne might be your dream home!
- Writing up concise examples for our Insights&Trends Database.
- Compiling research for clients’ custom reports.
- Writing up short posts for our “Insight of the Day” blog.
- Absorbing information from a wide range of sources.
- Extracting data and running analysis to produce reliable and useful insights.
- Have experience as either a writer (whether it’s copywriting, blogging, writing client briefs or even traditional journalism), a strategist or analyst.
- Can meet tight deadlines and daily targets.
- Are comfortable with (or even enjoy!) having projects managed by a colleague in another continent.
- Have a deep interest in where the worlds of consumerism and business are heading, and want a demanding role that will throw you neck deep into it!
- Are flexible, hugely ambitious and have an eye for opportunity
- Salary competitive, flexible depending on experience.
- Inspire businesses to create more innovative, consumer-driven products and experiences.
- Be part of a fun, dynamic and fast-paced and open-minded team.
How To Apply:
Email the following information to Mila Dayan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- your CV
- a list of your favorite sources /books/blogs
- examples (links or attachments are fine) of recent writing
- A brief write-up (no more than 120 words each) of two new products, services or marketing campaigns that recently caught your eye as well as two relevant consumer/market insights.
- Salary Offer Salary competitive, flexible depending on experience.
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours flexible
- Closing Date May 8, 2020
- Job Application Via Employer Email