Company Website: https://www.mailerlite.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help 859,834 businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers.
In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they’re doing. We’re looking for a Junior Legal Counsel who would help us with legal aspects of our business.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
- You won’t be bored
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations while dealing with various international cases will keep you engaged.
- You will be challenged with interesting tasks
- There are no limits – you will have an opportunity to improve your knowledge in all kinds of matters relating to a wide range of fields in law, such as business contracts, corporate matters, data protection, IT, employment and many more.
- Take ownership
- We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the things you do.
- You’ll have experts at hand
- Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
- At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Half of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
- We’re not a startup that’s burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
- MA in Law
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Lithuanian (preferably)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Experience with SaaS and/or Internet technology companies (preferably)
- Experience in data protection and legal compliance
- Solid knowledge of GDPR and national data protection laws
- Problem-solving mindset
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word “lite” somewhere in your newsletter)
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- Competitive salary: €2200 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook Pro and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer €2200 (gross)
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Master's Degree
- Working Hours Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- Closing Date June 16, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page