Company Website: https://y-sbm.com/
Remote Locations: UKRAINE
Job Type: Full Time
YSBM Group is on the hunt for a Junior/Middle Angular Developer to join the family.
Why YSBM Group?
We’re a tight team that help brands solve difficult problems. We take care in our work and even more care with the people doing the work. Being a part of our team you enjoy your work and take pride in it.
- Experienced with Angular (2nd and higher version) technology;
- 2+ years of front-end web experience;
- Good knowledge of relational databases (SQL);
- Experience using HTML5/CSS3 and Bootstrap;
- Strong work experience with JQuery;
- Have a strong understanding of browser rendering engines;
- Sharp eye to details;
- Responsibility, punctuality, stress resistance;
- Desire to work hard and develop yourself.
Will be a plus:
- Portfolio with completed projects / tasks (could be work of a team);
- English – level B1 (Intermediate).
- The trial period 1-3 months (paid);
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus system;
- Salary Review every 6 months;
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- Staff accountant to solve your tax issues and bookkeeping;
- Possible trips to Poland for experience exchange;
- Immigration Program in Poland for the best programmers;
- The friendly, professional and creative staff;
- Regular corporate events;
- Professional and career growth.
How To Apply:
Email your application and CV to email@example.com
- Specific Job Location Ukraine
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date July 29, 2020
- Job Application Via Employer Email