- Company Website: https://www.airbnb.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Full Time
We are seeking a proactive problem solver who is looking to join our creative and fast paced team. This role is a strategic partnership requiring the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a highly collaborative environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient and demonstrating a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide administrative support to multiple members of the leadership team. This includes calendar management, travel and expense management, note-taking, meeting preparation and follow up, report and resource/database maintenance and hosting office visitors. Act as a thought partner to leaders to strategically align their calendar with their priorities.
- Plan and execute team events, offsites, activities, and recognition
- Assist and/or own content creation including drafting team-wide emails/newsletters in partnership with leader(s) and creating presentations
- Manage purchase orders and partner with leader and finance to track and analyze budget and expenses
- Act as a mentor for less Senior Administrative Coordinators (where applicable). This includes meeting with a mentee on a regular basis and providing guidance and sharing resources to support their growth and development.
- Provide support for project-related work. This includes gathering information and preparing reports for quarterly business reviews, working with managers to create onboarding plans for key team members and assisting in work related to the broader administrative population.
- Participate in hiring new Administrative Coordinators and/or EAs (where applicable). This may include support with sourcing efforts and/or participating on an interview panel based on the needs of the leader. Work in partnership with recruiting coordinators to schedule interviews for respective leaders.
- Work alongside and partner closely with the Executive Assistants on tasks and projects as needed
- Cultivate team culture and team moments
- Build effective relationships with other teams within Airbnb as necessary
- Support recruiting efforts and onboarding of new team members as necessary
- Facilitate communications to the department, gather information as needed, and liaise with a variety of functions and leaders throughout the organization
- Act as an ambassador for our teams – ensuring open and authentic collaboration with a wide set of stakeholders.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, including supporting a team in an administrative capacity
- Ability to exercise judgment and common sense
- Maintain confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert with meeting collaboration tools
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with leadership and collaborate with colleagues to achieve goals and deliver on priorities
- Proven track record of being reliable, prepared, thorough, detail-oriented, responsive, eager to learn and encouraging
- Strong prioritization, multitasking and time management skills
- Acute attention to detail and follow through, high-level of organization
- Ability and willingness to operate in a fast paced, complex, matrix organization with professional judgment and common sense.
- Exceptional communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively while exercising good judgment and critical thinking.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership over projects.
- Ability to anticipate needs and problem solve in real time.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities.
- Ability to learn when exposed to new tasks.
- Ability to stay focused, productive, and efficient in a remote first environment.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 13, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page