Company Website: https://www.sportradar.com/
Remote Locations: US
Job Type: Part Time
You love sports and would consider yourself a huge sports fan! You are a master when it comes to sports knowledge and the rules of football, basketball, baseball and hockey. You love watching sports and being around sports-minded people.
We are the fastest growing, global leader in providing sports data and content. And we are ramping up our Production team for the upcoming football season! As a member of the Production team, Data Entry Operators are responsible for watching live sporting events and recording stats in real time. The Operator position is a part-time position, with hours primarily on Saturdays, some Sundays, and weeknights.
This highly detailed position is required to track real-time statistics using Sportradar US software, perform game day roster reviews, enter pregame information, and review and validate game statistics once the game is complete. Sports include football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and more. Operators will be scheduled to monitor games live, with a heavy focus on college football and basketball. Although we are open to working with a variety of schedules, Operators must be committed to working Saturdays. Trainings will begin in mid-July.
If you have a sufficient home setup – Internet, sports channels, and preferably an extra monitor – you may be eligible to work from home. The training team will ultimately decide which operators do not need direct supervision for live games.
This company participates in E-Verify for employment verification.
888-897-7781 or www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
- Input live sports statistics, rosters and pregame information for scheduled games.
- Ensure all data entered is accurate, and quality standards and procedures are maintained.
- Report any concerns or issues to management in a timely manner.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to process information quickly.
- Have an interest and knowledge in a variety of sports, particularly football and basketball.
- High attention to detail.
- Generous travel and convenience options
- Free snacks and drinks in the break room (healthy and less healthy)
- Casual dress and work environment.
- Starting rate is $13.00 per hour while in training, with the opportunity to increase to $15.00 per hour after training, with supervisor approval
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $13 an hour
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours part-time position, with hours primarily on Saturdays, some Sundays, and weeknights. Trainings will begin in mid-July.
- Closing Date July 15, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page