Company Website: https://thecorelinksolution.com/
Remote Locations: USA
Job Type: Full Time
The Corelink Solution is a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization that exists to revitalize communities through programs that empower people to reach their potential. We do this through an approach of focusing on the head and the heart.
The Marketing Associate will serve as a trusted partner to the Chief Executive Officer to effectively assess, continuously evaluate, plan, and execute against the company’s growth objectives.
The initial focus will be around The Corelink Solution podcast (www.thecorelinksolutionpodcast.com) and expand from there.
Hours: Full-time (expected 20 hours a week or more)
Location: Work from home and in the office from time to time in Wilmington, DE
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience.
MORE COMPANY INFORMATION: www.thecorelinksolution.com
The Associate’s responsibilities include generating and executing unique marketing plans and refining to improve performance:
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy to grow listenership.
- Driving campaign management across all channels (e.g. Email, SEO, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, Social, etc.)
- Review and enhance branding.
- Report results regularly, measure analytics and drive improvements appropriately.
- Handle social media and content marketing.
- 2 years of demonstrated marketing experience. Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in marketing, business administration a plus.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Wilmington, DE
- Salary Offer Commensurate with experience.
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Working Hours Full-time (expected 20 hours a week or more)
- Closing Date August 8, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page