Company Website: http://www.wrike/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, AirBnb, L’Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
We are seeking an energetic, creative and analytical digital marketer to facilitate the development of email campaigns, web projects and other key digital assets. You will partner with marketing, development and creative team members to coordinate the efficient delivery of quality work to support critical business objectives. In addition to ensuring collaborators follow established processes, this role will also be expected to accelerate and improve existing marketing workflows, programs and infrastructure.
- Lead teams on multiple assignments of varying complexities, helping them to meet tight deadlines for email campaigns, web pages and other key assets.
- Coach and counsel employees by initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures, as well as provide feedback for performance improvement.
- Uphold and improve marketing processes to ensure seamless collaboration, efficient execution, on-time delivery and quality work.
- Maintain work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments, participating and providing resources across teams as needed.
- Align projects with overall marketing and company goals, prioritising and planning initiatives according to schedules and available resources.
- Keep management informed by preparing and presenting reports and making data-driven process recommendations.
- Establish and adhere to key performance indicators based on team goals and deliverables.
- Manage and optimise current marketing automation platforms.
- Research and help implement new marketing technologies.
- 2+ years of marketing experience and a desire to grow in the field of marketing operations/automation.
- Experience with marketing automation tools like Marketo, MailChimp, HubSpot, etc. preferred.
- Experience with other marketing operations-related tools (CRM, QA systems, mobile notification platforms, email builders, CMS systems etc.) also preferred.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Strong analytical background with the ability to use data to drive decision making.
- Expertise with A/B and multivariate testing methods.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment while keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate and work well in cross-functional situations and teams.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Good project and program management capabilities.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Mastery of the English language.
- Passion for marketing technology.
- A’ class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won’t forget.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours Flexible work schedule
- Closing Date June 16, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page